Room: 7th Floor, General Mustafiz Tower, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- M.Sc in Civil Engineering (Transportation, Ongoing), Military Institute of Science and Technology, Dhaka.
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Bangladesh Military Institute of Science and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- B.Sc. (pass), National University, Bangladesh
- Associate Professor (Lieutenant Colonel), Department of Civil Engineering, MIST, Dhaka, 2017
- Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, MIST, Dhaka, 2010-2014
- General Staff Officer Grade-1, MIST, Dhaka,2014-2017
- Instructor Class B (Major), Engineer Centre and School of Military Engineering (ECSME), Natore,2006-2010
- Platoon Commander, Horizontal Platoon, Bangladesh Engineer Contingent-4 (BANENGR-4), UN mission in Ivory Coast (UNOCI),2007-2008
- Adjutant, Quarter Master, Company Second in Command, A/Project Officer, 16 Engineer Construction Battalion,1997-2003
Member of IEB M/27171
CE 201: Engineering Materials
CE 351: Transportation Engineering & Planning
CE 451: Pavement Design & Traffic Management
CE 200: Details Of Construction
CE 208: Quantity Survey
CE 452: Highway Materials & Transport Design Sessional
- . Instructor class-B, Engineer Centre and School of Military Engineering (ECSME) Quadirabad Cantonment, Natore. Imparted knowledge to young officers, JCOs, NCOs on combat Engineering including customized civil engineering subjects of bridges, highways, field survey, water supply etc. during Dec 06-May 07, Aug 08-May 10.
- Instructor class-B, Civil Engineering dept, MIST.2010-2014.
- Instructor class-A, Civil Engineering dept, MIST,2017-till date.
- Structural analysis of existing buildings located at various DOHS for a vertical extension by one or two stories forwarded by cantonment board to MIST during Dec 2012-Aug 2014 and January 2017-till date.
- Structural safety analysis of garment factory buildings located at Dhaka EPZ, Baipail, Ashulia during 2013.
- Design of bulletproof glass door systems for UNDP office, IDB Bhaban, Agargaon, Dhaka during 2017-2018.
- Surveying works for the Dredger base station of BIWTA at Barishal in 2017.
- Construction work of Chimbuk-Thanchi road in Bandarban district, Dighinala-Marishya road and Baghaihat-Masalong-Sajek road in Khagrachari district during Dec 1997-Feb 2003 as project officer. Planning, supervision and execution of pilot cut, widening, grading, side drains, retaining walls, carpeting; construction of pipe culverts, box culverts, bailey bridges and RCC bridges etc.
- Construction and supervision of security infrastructures, airfield renovation works, use of heavy engineering equipment like-Excavator, dozer, loader, fork lifter and other earth moving equipment for the construction of soldiers accommodations; planning, designing, execution of security walls, watch towers, perimeter walls, barracks, water supply systems etc. at different locations in Ivory Coast as horizontal platoon commander of Bangladesh Engineer Contingent BANENGR-4(UN Mission in Ivory Coast) during Aug 2007-Aug 2008.
- Planning, supervision and execution of pilot cut, widening, grading, side drains, retaining walls, carpeting; construction of pipe culverts, box culverts, bailey bridges and RCC bridges etc in
- Chimbuk-Thanchi road in Bandarban district,
- Dighinala-Marishya road in Khagrachari district,
- Baghaihat-Masalong-Sajek road in Khagrachari district,
- Panchari-Gourangapararoad in Khagrachari district,
- Chotomerung-Chanrachari-Longadu road in Khagrachari district.
- Instructor class-B (Major) at Engineer Centre and School of Military Engineering
Quadirabad Cantonment, Natore, teaching young officers, JCOs, NCOs on combat Engineering including customized civil engineering subjects of bridges, highways, field survey, water supply, etc. during Dec 2006- May 2007 and August 2008-May 2010.