- Shuman, N.M., Khan, M.S. and Amini, F., 2023. Performance-Based Design Method for Multiple Helices of Helical Pile in Cohesionless Soil. Transportation Research Record, 2677(5), pp.77-91.
- Shuman, N.M., Khan, S. and Amini, F., 2023. Settlement based load capacity curve for single helix helical pile in c-ϕ soil. Soils and Foundations, 63(1), p.101265.
- N. M. Shuman, “Capacity review of large diameter helical pile in cohesive and Cohesionless soil”, 2021. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.29427.45607.
- Nobahar, M., Khan, M.S., Ivoke, J., Shuman, N.M. and Amini, F., 2021. Coupled Hydro-Mechanical Analysis of Highway Slope on Expansive Soil Subjected to Rainfall. In Geo-Extreme 2021 (pp. 167-177).
- Mohammad, S.N., Masoud, N., Mohammad Sadik, K., Alzeghoul, O. and Henry Kini, C., 2022, March. Vetiver Grass Performance on a Distressed Highway Slope of High-Plastic Clay under Excessive Rainfall. In Geo-Congress 2022 (pp. 268-278).
- Shuman, N. M.; Khan, M. S.; and Amini, F. 2021, “Performance Based Design Method for Multiple Helices of Helical Pile in Cohesionless Soil” TRB 101st Annual Meeting, January 9-13
- Salunke, R.; Shuman, N. M.; and Khan, M. S. 2020, “Evaluation of Effective Stress-Beta Method’s Design Coefficients Using Machine Learning” 2021 TRB virtual 100th Annual Meeting, January 15-21
- Shuman, N. M.; Khan, M. S.; and Amini, F. 2020, “Simplified Design Method for Small Diameter Helical Pile” 2021 TRB virtual 100th Annual Meeting, January 15-21
- Shuman, N. M.; and Khan, M. S.; and Kethireddy, S. 2021 “Landslide Hazard Potential Mapping in Mississippi based on Field Investigation and Remote Sensing” AGU Fall meeting, December 13-17
- Shuman, N. M.; Khan, M. S.; Nobahar, M.; and Amini, F. 2020, “Downscaling Remotely Sensed Soil Moisture Variations Using Satellite and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Photogrammetry” AGU Fall meeting, December 13-17