Post- anthropocentric Urban Design, Post geometric design, Bio-computation, Cybernetics, Machine Learning, BIG data
- Master of Architecture in Urban Design with distinction from Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL in 2020.
- Bachelor of Architecture from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology in 2016.
- Lecturer, Department of Architecture, MIST. Since March 2021
- Researcher/Architect, BRAC- Urban Development Programme. (December 2018- August 2019)
- Architect/Intern-1, Volumezero ltd. (January 2017- October 2018)
- Junior Architect, Aakor Architecture Workshop (August 2016- December 2016)
- Intern, J.A.Architects (December 2015- February 2016)
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Runner up in ‘UCL research images as art / Art images as research 2019/20’ competition.
- ‘Kurula Varkey Design Forum '. was selected for presenting undergraduate thesis project along with other 17 participants from India, Pakistan, Srilanka and Bangladesh. Organized by- CEPT University, Ahmedabad, India. Year- 2017
- ‘Epilogue 09: Idea: Expo: Project’. exhibition of selected undergraduate thesis project at Shilpokola Academy, Dhaka. Organized by- Department of architecture, BUET. Year- 2016
- ‘Architect Shafiul Azam khan memorial Award’ for achieving highest mark in undergraduate thesis. Year- 2016
- DOT.AMBER.Student Design Competition’. 2nd prize. Organized by DELVISTA foundation and AMBER. Year- 2015
- ‘Urban Thinker Campus’. exhibition of selected 4th and 5th year design project at BUET. Jointly organized by Faculty of Architecture and Planning, BUET. Year- 2015
- ‘Berger Travel Grant’. Winner. Topic: An expedition to Mulai forest: Understanding the nature of man-made Eco-system and it influence in urban life. Organized by Department of Architecture, BUET and BERGER. Year- 2014
- Scholarship in general category for Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) result.
- ‘Urban Innovation Challenge 2018'. First prize in low cost housing category. Team- Onushongo. Organized by BRAC-UIC .Year- 2018.
- ‘First prize in premium category of AKIJ building material pavilion’. Team- Volumezero ltd. Organized by Dhaka International Trade Fare (DITF). Year- 2018.
- ‘Akij Building material pavilion’ and ‘Bidyanondo Sampriti Orphanage School’ projects featured in Context BD and Sthapataya-O-Nirman.
‘Bryopolis’: Investigation and exploration of emission and effect of greenhouse gases (Carbon oxides and Nitrogen oxides) and PM particles (2.5 and 10) in East London. To tackle the effects, the research proposes a post-anthropocentric urban design with the help of the collective intelligence of artificial, biological, and human entities. The Research work featured in ‘B-pro autumn show 2020’ virtual exhibition and ‘The Bartlett B-Pro Show Book 2020'- organized and published by Bartlett School of architecture, UCL.
- Associate Member of Institute of Architects Bangladesh (IAB). Member ID: AA-435
- Member of UCL Alumni Community. Member ID: 8-11249866
- Member of Architecture Alumni Association of BUET (ArcAAB). Member ID: 0901012
- Participated as a volunteer at '50 years of Department of Architecture, BUET' program with the registration committee.
- Worked as a student editor in ‘Epilogue 09’-Compilation of final year thesis projects of Batch 09, Department of Architecture, BUET- Publish by Department of Architecture, BUET.
- ‘A Special workshop- Learning GIS and Remote Sensing’ organized by Bengal Institute.
- ‘CPD course on ‘Imarat Nirman Bidhimala 2008' (building code 2008) organized by Institute
of Architects Bangladesh (IAB). Year- 2018
- ‘CPD course on ‘Imarat Nirman Bidhimala 1996' (building code 1996) organized by Institute
of Architects Bangladesh (IAB). Year- 2017
For study & research, visited different places in the following countries: England, Scotland, Wales, India, Bhutan, Nepal.