Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Military Institute of science and Technology.
Context and gender responsive built environment, Addressing the humanitarian crisis through design and policy, Urban design process and public spaces.
Urban design, Informal settlements and Housing, Architectural graphics, and construction details.
- MSc in Urban Design and International Planning (2020)
University of Manchester, UK.
- Bachelor of Architecture (2015)
Khulna University, Bangladesh.
- Lecturer, Department of Architecture, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), September 2021 – to date.
- Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Architecture, Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (KUET), February 2019 - June 2019.
- Sr. Executive Architect, Developers Consortium Ltd. (DCL), July 2016 - December 2018.
- Dealing with the iconic megaprojects such as Bangabandhu Hi-Tech City at Gazipur.
- Gaining experiences of master planning, Landscape design, Commercial and Residential projects.
- Apprentice, Insync Design Studio, November 2014 - September 2015.
INVOLVEMENT BESIDES TEACHING AND RESEARCH ACTIVITY:
- Assistant course coordinator, Level 04, Department of Architecture, MIST.
- Committee Member, Webinar on ‘Architecture Now and Beyond’, MIST.
- Committee Member of yearbook publication named ‘Facere 3’, Department of Architecture, MIST.
- Member, Question & Moderation Committee, Department of Architecture, MIST.
- Fully Funded Prime Minister Fellowship Scholarship of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh to support the SDG goals in the year of 2019 to pursue MSc.
- Board Scholarships for the result of HSC and SSC.
- Essay writing on ‘Women Welfare Led Rohingya Refugee Camp Design in Bangladesh’.
Book Publication_ Next 50: Collective Futures with the collaboration of Open Studio and Context BD.
- Associate Member of Institute of Architects Bangladesh (IAB). Member ID: AI-164.
- Member of University of Manchester Alumni Community. Member ID: 10543006.
- Member of Architecture Alumni Association of KUAD. Member ID: 090122.
For study & research, visited different places in the following countries:
- England: London, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Sheffield.
- Scotland: Glasgow, Edinburg, Highlands.
- India: Calcutta, Aurangabad, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Jaisalmer, Chandigarh, Shimla.