MD MANZUR MORSHED KHAN
Major, Faculty and GSO-2 (Program), Architect
Department of Architecture
Military Institute of science and Technology (MIST)
TEACHING / RESEARCH INTEREST:
Urban and Regional Planning, Low-cost mass housing, Disaster responsive Architecture, Disaster Management, Project/Construction Management
- Masters of Urban and Regional Planning (MURP)
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Bangladesh
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh
- Faculty, Department of Architecture, MIST. Since September, 2015.
- Lecturer, Department of Architecture, Khulna University. December 2014 –July 2015.
- Research Assistant of the project evolution of Urban Partnership for Poverty Reduction Program (UPPRP) by UNDP, Bangladesh under the Researcher Professor Dr. Anirban Mostafa, Khulna University, Khulna.
- GSO-2 (Programme coordinator) at the Department of Architecture, MIST from December 2015 to Present
- GSO-2 (International Affair), MIST Secretariat, MIST, Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216
- GSO-2 (Head Quarter), MIST Secretariat, MIST, Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216
- Company 2nd in Command, Alpha Company, 7 Riverine Engineers Battalion, 14 Engineers Brigade, Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka.
- Green Roof: A Possible Solution for Reviving Urban Green in Dhaka City: published at the “MIST Journal of Science and Technology” by Military Institute of science and Technology (MIST) Volume-5, Issue-1, ISSN- 2224-2007.
- Social Inclusion through Housing: An Experimental Proposition from a Theoretical Perspective: published at the “MIST Journal of Science and Technology” by Military Institute of science and Technology (MIST) Volume-6, Issue-1, ISSN- 2224-2007.
- Urban Agriculture Contribution to Food Security and Sustainable cities: A Resilience: Approved and in process of publication at the “MIST Journal of Science and Technology” by Military Institute of science and Technology (MIST) Volume-8, Issue-1, ISSN- 2224-2007
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
- Received Best Design Award from Architecture Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna- 2010.
- Received Head list for Academic result, Architecture Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna of the year of 2014.
Australia, Singapore, India
- Team Architect, Master Plan of Bangladesh Inland Water Transportation Authority (BIWTA) Terminal Complex at 11 sites of Bangladesh.
- Team Architect of Khulna University Teachers and Student Center (TSC) project.
IAB Membership No: AK-209