Teaching / Research Interest:
- Computational architecture, Interaction Design, Algorithmic Design, Human Centric Design, Resilient and Sustainable Architecture.
- Bachelor of Architecture from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) (2018)
- HSC from Notre Dame College (2012)
- SSC from Kushtia Zilla School (2010)
- Lecturer, Department of Architecture, MIST. Since February, 2019.
- Lecturer at Daffodil International University, From January 2019-January 2019
- Research Assistant at CASR (under Professor Shayer Ghafur), BUET, from December 2018- March 2019
- Associate Architect at BRTC, BUET, From October 2019- November 2019.
- Intern Architect at K6T Architects, from April 2017 – June 2018
- Winner of DOT student design Award. 7th cycle
This Award is given by DOT magazine for excellence in academic design work.
- Group Leader of ‘BUET Team A’ in the design competition “Designing Resilience in Asia (DRIA) 2017”. The project of team BUET A was presented and exhibited at the National University of Singapore (NUS).
- Project Exhibition: LifeLine. Design Studio Project was exhibited at Alliance Française de Dhaka.
- Design Associate of K6T Architects at 3rd Place winning Project of NHA head office Design Competition.
- Design Associate of SK Architects at 3rd Place winning Project of Affordable Housing for Lower Middle-Income Group.
- University Merit Scholarship (BUET) winner in 3 semesters.
Publication (Conference Proceedings):
- “Towards Automation: An Investigation into the Necessity and Applicability of Additive Manufacturing (AM) for the Design and Construction of Industrial Buildings in Bangladesh” – Paper presented in the ARCASIA 2019 conference at Dhaka.
- CTBUH 2017 Student Design Competition
- IEB Convention Centre Design Competition
- DRIA Symposium 2017
- ARCASIA 2019 Conference and Seminar
Skills in Computer Application:
Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, Ladybug, Honeybee for Grasshopper, Depthmapx, Spacesyntax, Python for Rhino, Physarealm for Grasshopper, Autodesk Autocad, Autodesk Flow Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Sketch-Up, Lumion, Vray for Sketchup and Rhino.