Lecturer Department of Architecture
Teaching / Research Interest
- Resilient and Sustainable Architecture, Housing and Rural Settlements, Community Based Design, Environmental Psychology and Water Urbanism, Visual Environment, Visual Art, Graphic Art & Design, Music Appreciation, Photography.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) from Military Institute of Science and Technology, MIST (2020).
- HSC from Govt. City College, Chittagong (2013).
- SSC from B.M.S. Girls’ High School and College, Chittagong (2011).
- Lecturer, Department of Architecture, MIST since April, 2022- Ongoing.
- Lecturer, Bangladesh Military Academy (BMA) since August, 2020- April, 2022.
- Re-designing and Model Making Projects:
a) Jolshiri Abashon (Army Officers Housing Scheme), Dhaka (2016).
b) Bangladesh Ordnance Factories (BOF), Gazipur, Dhaka (2019).
c) Masterplan of DSCSC Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka (2019).
- Intern Architect, J.A Architects (JAA), from December, 2018 – January, 2019.
- Honorable mention in MIST Dean’s List of Honor.
- Performance based scholarships in academic courses and excellence in design courses.
- Member, MIST Photographic Society (2015- 2018).
- Member, MIST Literature and Cultural Club (2016- 2018).
Volunteering and Social Contributions
Working as an active member of “OBHIZATRIK FOUNDATION” (Mirpur 11.5, Pallabi, Dhaka) since 2015.
- Participated in “An Introduction to the Morphogenetic Architecture” workshop on Rhino Modeling Essentials and Introduction to Grasshopper with Ar. Ashik Vaskor, Ar. Rashed Hasan.
- Participated in “Energy and Environmental Behavior of Buildings” workshop on Building Energy Simulations with Ar. Sajal Chowdhury.
- Participated in “Making Small Spaces” a compact workshop on Architectural Model Making with Ar. Saad Ben Mostafa. Ar. Z. A. Saleh Zebermai.
- Participated in “Building Material: Innovation and Affluence of Architecture” seminar with Ar. Foyez Ullah, Ar. Golam Morsalin Choudhury Rana, Ar. Jubair Hasan.
- Participated in “Environmental Responsibility of Architects and Local Practice” seminar with Ar. Nahas Ahmed Khalil, Dr. Khondakar Shabir Ahmed, Ar. Nurur Rahman Khan, Ar. Mohammad Foyez Ullah, Dr. Tapan Kumar Dhar, and Dr. Sheikh Serajul Hakim.
- Participated in “Model Making Workshop and Techniques”, Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST), Tejgaon, Dhaka.
- Participated in “Earthquake Resilient Buildings: Design consideration for Architects” seminar with Mohammad Abu Sadeque, PEng. Dr. Raquib Ahsan, Dr. Syed Monirul Islam.
- Participated in “Model Making Techniques” workshop at Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka.
Involvement besides Teaching Activity
- Member, Editorial Board- FACERE.4, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST).
- Member, Sports Committee, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST).
- Class Coordinator, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST).
- Worked as an Architect in various Architectural Projects at Bangladesh Military Academy (BMA).
Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point), Autodesk AutoCAD, Corel Draw, Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Lightroom, Sketch Up.
For the purpose of study & research: India (Delhi, Agra, Calcutta, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Mumbai, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, Shimla, and Manali).