8th Floor, General Mustafiz Tower, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
● M.Sc. in Civil Engineering
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Dhaka
● B.Sc. in Civil Engineering (4 Years)
Islamic University of Technology (IUT), Dhaka
Research Domain: Numerical Modeling, Watershed Modeling and Analysis, Modelling Flow and Transport in the Hydrological Cycle, Hydrodynamic Modeling and Fluid Mechanics, Flood Mitigation and Management
· Rahman, M Tauhid Ur & Ahsan, Nafiz & Habib, Arman & Ara, Anjuman. (2019). Assessment of Saline Water Intrusion in Southwest Coastal Aquifer, Bangladesh Using Visual MODFLOW. CAJG 2018: Advances in Sustainable and Environmental Hydrology, Hydrogeology, Hydrochemistry and Water Resources pp 175-177; ISBN: 978-3-030-01571-8; DOI: 10.1007/978- 3-030-01572-5_43.
· M. K. Saha, S. J. Ahmed, A. H. Sheikh, Nafiz Ul Ahsan and M. G. Mostafa (2020). Impacts of Brick Kiln Emissions on Air Quality around Kiln Areas. International Journal of Natural and Human Sciences Vol 1 No 1 (2020) 60–70
· Wahi, Rabbani & Ahsan, Nafiz & Shams, Shahriar. (2012). Impact of Brick Kilns in Bangladesh: A critical assessment in achieving sustainability. 1st International Conference on Advances in Civil engineering 2012 (IACE 2012), 12-14 December, CUET, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
and Technology Conference-GIST2013, BIAM Foundation, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 27-28 December,
Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Hydraulics, Groundwater Engineering, Flood Mitigation and Management ,GIS and Remote sensing, Basic Coastal Engineering, EIA, Engineering Material,
Environmental Engineering-I (water supply system, surface water collection, treatment and distribution), Environmental Engineering-II (Wastewater Engineering), Environmental Impact Assessment and Sustainability.
● FACULTY MEMBER,
Department of Environmental, Water Resources and Coastal Engineering, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Duration: July, 2014 – January, 2018.
Apr, 2022- Present.