Room: 805, 8th Floor, General Mustafiz Tower, MIST. Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- B.Sc. in Civil and Environmental Engineering (4 Years)
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Date of Graduation: March 2021
- Certified with the Dean’s List of Awards for achieving CGPA 3.82 in the fall semester 2018.
- Certified for attending a teachers training program on Advanced Level Chemistry.
- Certified for the completion of the course on Water Distribution Network Modelling using WaterNAM software by Streamstech Limited.
- Certified with the Daily Star Awards for achieving 8A’s in O Levels.
- Certified with the Daily Star Awards for achieving 10A’s in O Levels.
- Certified with the Edexcel High Achievers Awards for achieving 8A’s in O Levels
Thesis: Designing a Water Sprinkling Device as an abatement measure for Air Pollution Control
Research Domain: Air pollution, Climate change, Solid and Hazardous waste management.
- Participation in the plan of the revival of the old Buriganga channel by MIST and Survey of Bangladesh.
- Attempting to design a Water Sprinkling Device for reducing the air pollution in Dhaka City. We actively tried to innovate and build an automated water sprinkling device that would reduce the particulate matter concentrations in the air of Dhaka City.
- Journal Name: International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER)
Research Paper Title: Designing a Water Sprinkling Device as an abatement measure for Air Pollution Control
Authors: Dr. Kazi Shamima Akter, Kashif Shahid, Maliha Tabassum, Tahseen Islam Paper ID -I0163784
Acceptance date: March 22, 2021
EWCE 201: Construction Materials
EWC 432:Environmental Engineering Design Sessional EWCE 332: Environmental Engineering Sessional
EWCE 352: Transportation Engineering Sessional
- FACULTY MEMBER, Department of EWCE, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Duration: February, 2022 – Present