Room: 805, 8th Floor, General Mustafiz Tower, MIST. Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering (4 Years)
Military Institute of Science and Technology)
Date of Graduation: February 2021
Award: MIST Deans List for excellence in academic result (Academic year 2018-2019) while studying in Civil Engineering (Bachelor of Science) at Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
- Academic Session 2017-2020
- University Stipend Scholarship: University Stipend in Level/Term: 1/2, 2/1, 2/2, 3/1, 3/2 for being in top 5 according to CGPA – (2018-2019).
- Best Paper Award: For “Assessing Bus service quality from the Perspective of Female Passengers” in ICACE 2020
- Board Scholarship: Achieved Board Scholarship in al Board Exams
Projects: BRT Drainage Design, Fecal Sludge Management in Jamalpur Municipality
Thesis: Assessing Bus service quality from the Perspective of Female Passengers using Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
Research Domain: Transportation modelling, Seismic analysis, Structural analysis using Machine Learning.
Subah, S.K., Tasnim, R., Jahan, M.I., Islam, M.R. (2022). Assessing Bus Service Quality in Dhaka City from the Perspective of Female Passengers. In: Arthur, S., Saitoh, M., Pal, S.K. (eds) Advances in Civil Engineering. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 184. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-5547-0_32
EWCE 212 :Structural Mechanics and Materials Sessional
EWCE 342: Soil Mechanics Sessional
EWCE 352: Transportation Engineering Sessional
EWC 464: Advance GIS and Remote Sensing Sessional
- FACULTY MEMBER, Department of EWCE, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Duration: February, 2022 – Present.
- Junior Engineer, ACE Consultants, SMEC Pty Ltd
Project: Axle Load Control Station Project, Gulshan2
Duration: November,2021-February 2022
- Research Associate: ASGD (Action for Sustainable Green Development)
Duration: October 2021-November 2021