1. MSc in Industrial and Production Engineering (Ongoing)
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka.
April 2022 Semester
2. BSc in Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST), Sylhet-3114.
Year of Graduation: December, 2021
3. Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) (Year of Passing: 2016)
Murari Chand College (MC College), Sylhet.
4. Secondary School Certificate (SSC) (Year of Passing: 2014)
Natural Gas Fertilizer Factory School, Fenchugonj, Sylhet.
- Nominated for Dean’s Award and Prime Minister Gold Medal in SUST.
- Government Board Talent Pool Scholarship in Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
- Government Board Talent Pool Scholarship in Junior School Certificate (JSC).
- Best Paper Award on the transmissibility of COVID 19 in 6th International Conference on Engineering Research, Innovation and Education, 2021, organized by SUST.
- Placed 5th in Sylhet Divisional Physics Olympiad and Finalist in Bangladesh National Physics Olympiad in 2015.
- Junior Executive, Procurement (Supply Chain Management) (Feb 2022-June 2022)
Factory: Chandra Polli Biddut, Kaliakoir, Gazipur.
- Implementing strategic methods of supply chain for supplier selection, scoring, negotiation,
and then purchase garments accessories for the factory on right time, right amount and right
- Provide valuable information to IT section for updating the ERP for tracking activities
- Using ERP for purchase order and receive goods.
- Starting the payment procedure and work with commercial section.
UNDERGRADUATE THESIS AND PROJECTS
- ‘Musculoskeletal Effects of Laptop Use on the Health of Selected Undergraduate Engineering students of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet, Bangladesh.’ –BSc Engg. Thesis.
- ‘Smoke Level Detector and Alarm using Arduino’ - Measurement and Instrumentation Sessional.
- Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Processes
- Operations Research
- Machine Learning
- Mridul Sannyal, Qawsar Ali, Mustofa Tanbir Kuhel, and A. M. M. Mukaddes (2021) ‘Transmissibility of COVID-19: A Compartmental Study on SAARC
Countries’- 6th International Conference on Engineering Research, Innovation and Education, (ICERIE) Sylhet, Bangladesh, February 26-28, 2021