B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering (4 Years)
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
Date of Graduation: 31/01/2018
SolidWorks (Advanced), MATLAB (Intermediate), Microsoft Office (Intermediate), ANSYS Fluent (Intermediate), C- programing (Basic)
- Developed a smart Android run ‘Tri-wheeler’ for the people with disabilities improvising scrap and recyclable materials.
- Constructed a ‘Solar Updraft Tower’ as a source of Renewable Energy.
- Developed ‘Horizontal water turbine’ operated with water pump using local market materials for a National Energy Hackathon powered by the ministry of Power, Energy and Mineral Resources (Bangladesh).
- UNAIDS certified community volunteer:
- Executive Member of a renowned humanitarian organization of Bangladesh – ‘Shunte Ki Pao’
Lecturer, Since Jan 2018 to till date, ME Department, MIST
ME 161: Introduction to Mechanical Engineering
ME 203: Thermodynamics
ME 251: Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
ME 351: Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Machinery
ME 352: Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Machinery Sessional
ME 422: Fluid Machinery Sessional
ME 242: Engineering Mechanics Sessional
ME 176: Workshop Practice
ME 204: Thermodynamics Sessional
ME 260: Mechanical Engineering Drawing II
Advanced Manufacturing Technology
Computational Fluid Mechanics